W: Tim Hudson (3-1)
L: Dave Bush (1-3)
ATL HR: Troy Glaus (4), Brooks Conrad (1)
MIL HR: None
I wasn’t able to see this game due to other obligations, but here are some bullet points of interest following the 11-3 drubbing.
- After scoring just 16 runs in the first 6 games of their 9-game road trip, the Braves have scored 19 runs in the first two games of this series.
- The Brewers have now lost their last three games to the Braves by a combined score of 29-7.
- The Brewers have lost 5 of their past 6 games to Atlanta, and haven’t beaten the Braves at home since June 6 of last year.
- 10 of the Brewers’ 18 losses this year have come at home. They’re 6 games under .500 at home (4-10). The Braves entered the series 5-14 on the road.
- Dave Bush allowed just 3 runs in 6 innings, but the bullpen gave up 8 runs in the final three innings. Todd Coffey was the only reliever to not give up a run.
- Prince Fielder went 0-for-3, but drew 2 walks. His OBP (.377) is now just 12 points lower than his SLG (.389).